Monday, October 19, 2015

Mixcloud Co-Founder Nico Perez On My Latest Inner Circle Podcast

Mixcloud co-founder Nico Perez
Everybody knows streaming services like Pandora and Spotify, but there's another very interesting service out there that fills a niche that the others overlook.

I'm talking about Mixcloud, a streaming service that specializes in radio broadcasts, DJ mixes, and podcasts.

I'm very pleased to have Mixcloud co-founder Nico Perez on this week's podcast to discuss a little bit about what's cool with the service and how it came about.

In the intro I'll give an overview of Aurous, and why this new streaming service is terrifying to the major labels. I'll also take a look at the 10 songs that define America, according to the US State Department.

Remember that you can find the podcast at BobbyOInnerCircle.com, or either on iTunes or Stitcher.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...